These Terms and Conditions (Conditions) set out the basis on which Culture Nation Hostel (theculturenationhostels.com) (as defined below) will provide accommodation and other products and services at its hostels to Customers (as defined below) and Guests (as defined below). By making a Booking (as defined below) the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings.
- “Arrival Date” means the date on which the Customer’s stay at the hostel is due to commence, as per the Booking Details.
- “Booking” means the reservation by the Customer of accommodation and any other products and services detailed in the Booking which is accepted by Culture Nation Hostel.
- “Booking Details” means the details of the Booking including the number of Guests, the number of rooms required, the duration of the Guests’ stay at the Hostel and any other products and/or services to be included in the Booking.
- “Charges” means the charges payable by the Customer in connection with the Booking.
- “Contract” means the contract between the Customer and Culture Nation Hostel in relation to the Booking.
- “Customer” means person who makes the Booking.
- “Guests” means the Customer and any third parties they invite to the Hostel in connection with the Booking.
- “Hostel” means the hostel owned or operated by Culture Nation Hostel the location of which is specified in the Booking.