These Terms and Conditions (Conditions) set out the basis on which Culture Nation Hostel (theculturenationhostels.com) (as defined below) will provide accommodation and other products and services at its hostels to Customers (as defined below) and Guests (as defined below). By making a Booking (as defined below) the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
- The Culture Nation Hostel Reserves the Right to cancel or Edit any reservation booked in the property.
- The Culture Nation Hostel Reserves the Right to Remove any particular person from the hostel. The hostel also has the right to contact the Local authority to Take action against any malpractice or misconduct in the hostel performed by anyone.
- For the Cancellation Policy refer to the "Cancellation Policy" section of the website.
- The Customer herby consents to Culture Nation Hostel (theculturenationhostels.com) collecting of the Customers personal data such as name, surname, email address, customer number, address, contact information and IP number.
- The personal data is used by Culture Nation Hostel (theculturenationhostels.com) for the performance of the Contract and for marketing and as a basis for statistics and for Culture Nation Hostel product development. Culture Nation Hostel has the right to share your personal data with its partners for advertisement and promotion.
- The personal data may be analysed and grouped for the selection, prioritization and planning of the marketing of Culture Nation Hostel, so-called profiling.
- As a customer of Culture Nation Hostel, you agree to receive marketing information via mail, telephone, or e-mail and text messages, and other digital channels. Your personal data may be disclosed to all offices within the Culture Nation Hostel group.
- Personal information is disclosed to Indian authorities only when it is required by law or official order.
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings.
- “Arrival Date” means the date on which the Customer’s stay at the hostel is due to commence, as per the Booking Details.
- “Booking” means the reservation by the Customer of accommodation and any other products and services detailed in the Booking which is accepted by Culture Nation Hostel.
- “Booking Details” means the details of the Booking including the number of Guests, the number of rooms required, the duration of the Guests’ stay at the Hostel and any other products and/or services to be included in the Booking.
- “Charges” means the charges payable by the Customer in connection with the Booking.
- “Contract” means the contract between the Customer and Culture Nation Hostel in relation to the Booking.
- “Customer” means person who makes the Booking.
- “Guests” means the Customer and any third parties they invite to the Hostel in connection with the Booking.
- “Hostel” means the hostel owned or operated by Culture Nation Hostel the location of which is specified in the Booking.